You can think you can, or can't. Either way, you'll be correct. This advice, generally credited to Henry Ford, focused on the overall level of our attitude, and whether, it will help, or hurt us. Another wise individual proclaimed, You are what you think. How can we benefit from these wise ideas, unless/ until, our overall emphasis, focuses, consistently, on the best way, to proceed, with the most, personally beneficial, self - IMAGE? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why this is such an important concept, if we hope to be, as happy, and healthy, as possible.
1. Introspection; integrity; inclinations; intentions; imagination; innovate: Give yourself, a check - up, from the neck - up, on a regular, consistent basis! Go beyond the surface, but proceed, with objective introspective, and maintain genuine integrity, to avoid the easy path, of lying, to yourself! Examine your primary inclinations, and whether your intentions, focus on the bigger - picture, or the short - term, easiest paths! Open, your mind, so your imagination, becomes your friend, and ally, and always, be ready, willing, and able, to innovate, to become, the best, you can be!
2. Motivations/ motivating; maintain: What are your priorities, and major motivations? Are these, personally, motivating, in a forward - looking, productive way? How might you maintain, an approach, which is most beneficial?
3. Attitude; aptitude; attention; actions/ approaches: Those, with true, positive, can - do, attitudes, combined with a willingness, and discipline, to enhance their skill - set, and aptitude, pay attention, to the possibilities! When they consider the best approaches, and take the necessary actions, to become, better, etc, one becomes better positioned, to become the best, they can be!
4. Greater; goals: Will you settle for good - enough, or seek something better, and greater, by taking the path, less - often, traveled? Carefully consider, your actual, personal goals, priorities, and perceptions, and be certain, they are ones, which inspire and motivate you, forward, towards being happier, more - fulfilled, and self - satisfied!
5. Energy/ energized; excellence; endurance: Doesn't it make sense, the more energized, you feel, the better, you will proceed? Will your personal energy, enhance your endurance, and persistence, towards genuine, meaningful excellence?
Those, seeking to become happier, and healthier, generally, proceed, with the discipline, and keen focus, on possessing a personally motivating, self - IMAGE! Are you ready, to care, enough, to do something, in your own behalf?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for alternative health: http://facebook.com/althealth