How can anyone, become, happier, health, and more, personally, fulfilled, unless/ until, he identifies, learns, discovers, and knows, from the onset, what's WRONG? Since, most people, refuse to give themselves, a realistic, thorough, introspective, check - up, from the neck - up, this process, is ignored, far too often! Doing this, takes the commitment, to take the time, and make the effort, to make yourself, the best you can be, which requires, identify, what might need, addressing, etc. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and what must be performed, to make it, work to your best advantage.
1. Weakness; weakens; worse; what; why: Do you know, what your areas of weakness, are, and, are you willing, to address them, effectively, to be better, happier, healthier, and more, self - fulfilled? What weakens you, and what makes you, most confident, and secure? Instead of fixating, on what's wrong, and making things worse, wouldn't it make more sense, to ask, why, you are focusing on these, rather than, the best way, to make yourself, the best, you can possibly become?
2. Relevant; reasoning/ rationale; rational/ realistic; region; right/ rights: If something is not relevant to you, and your needs, focus, on things, which are! Examine, your reasoning, and your rationale, for proceeding, as you do! Consider things fully, and in a rational, realistic manner! Which region of your being, is strongest, and which, do you feel, needs fixing, the most? Know your personal rights, to make yourself, feel right, about how you proceed, and your personal strategy, and action plan!
3. Objectives; options; open - minded; opportunities; origins; original: How will you determine your personal goals, priorities, and objectives? Will you compare your options, in an open - minded manner, in order to discover the finest opportunities, for you? If something bothers, and/ or, concerns you, identify the origins of those fears, and discomforts! It's best to become the finest, original version, of yourself!
4. Needs: When you address your personal needs, objectives, and priorities, in a well - considered manner, you will become happier, and healthier!
5. Goals; good/ great: What are your goals, and, how might you proceed, to achieve them? Never accept good - enough, when great, might make you happier, and healthier!
If you want to be happier, and healthier, it's important to recognize, realize, and know, what you feel, is WRONG! Will you pay attention to your own best interests, needs, etc?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for alternative health: http://facebook.com/althealth