God Knows

God Knows


Bible Verse
Come quickly, LORD, and answer me, for my depression deepens. Don’t turn away from me, or I will die. Psalms 143:7 (NLT)


Thoughts & Message
How I thank God for the honesty of David. When I went through a dark season in my life the Psalms were an oasis for my soul.
I would come to today’s verse and felt a deep assurance that God knew exactly how I felt. Why? Because He understood David’s plea. David cried out to God in his depression and requested, “Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.” It was this deep trust in God that led him to the assurance that he would be delivered. David finishes the Psalm by writing, “May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing. For the glory of your name, O LORD, preserve my life. Because of your faithfulness, bring me out of this distress.” Today, come to God with your deepest concerns, with your heavy heart and walk away like David with the full assurance that God has heard your cries and will rescue you.


Prayer
Dear Father, I come to You today knowing that You hear my concerns, that You care for me and I can trust You. Thank You for Your love.
AMEN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...