Pray

Pray


Bible Verse
O LORD, hear me as I pray; pay attention to my groaning. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for I pray to no one but you. Psalms 5:1-2 (NLT)


Thoughts & Message
Jesus said, “Abide in me and I will abide in you.” What a relationship God is offering us. David knew about it. He was abiding with God. He writes, “Listen to my voice in the morning, LORD. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.” He brought God His groaning; his deepest concerns; the cries from the bottom of his heart. Paul picks up on this same theme and writes, “The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will.” Today, abide in God. Pray and share your heart with Him. He knows you. He loves you. He cares for you. Abide in Him.


Prayer
Dear Father, thank You for Your love and concern for me. Thank You for hearing my prayers and helping me with all my needs. Today I want to abide in You and have You abide in me. In Jesus’ name.
AMEN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...