Hope

Hope



In a very sunny afternoon against the backdrop of a crowded café the visitors make a lot of clinking sounds whether it's the clinking of glasses or the clinking of plates meeting spoons, but the sound is comfortable for me to hear. And not to forget the person sitting in front of me to accompany me for coffee, she was my best friend Raven. We met at the beginning of school and we always got the same class from 10th grade to now 12th grade which we will soon graduate.

"Eh Rin didn't come home already in the afternoon, I'll look for it with my mother" Raven asked.
"Later, Ven used to be, I have already said to my mother, how come if you want to go home late, after all, we have the day after tomorrow Ven's school graduation ceremony. I'll spend some time before we graduate," Arin replied, letting out a look pretending to be sad.
"Yes, I think it's drinking fast," Raven said casually.
"That's it, I said I didn't want to go home first," Arin replied with a smile.
"Yes, I know Arin that if people talk about it, it's a habit to drink first and then we go directly to the night market to celebrate our graduation. The graduation period is just diem at the café until the evening, I don't know," raven explained.
"Yes, yes, yes, I'm out of this first and then we're going to the night market" Arin replied.
"Hm, just slow down and drink it later" Raven said.
"Hehe, yes" Arin replied with a grip.

After the end of Arin's drink, they immediately walked out of the café to the parking lot to pick up Raven's motorcycle.
"Okay, I'm ready for Rin to go to the night market" Raven asked.
"Never mind, now let's set off" Arin exclaimed.
"Yes, let's go, don't forget to hold ya Rin is afraid that you will be why-napa," said Raven"Ready to go" Arin immediately grabbed hold of the hem of Raven's
jacket.

On the way to the night market, Arin was struggling with the content of his own thoughts.
"Again?, why now I feel that my heart is beating so fast. But why lately when I'm close to Raven always feel this, lest... it's not possible that it's just a feeling of comfort as a friend," is arin's thought.

"Rin Arin, it's time to don't just let me go down and get off until when you sit there, so you want to be a parking boy," raven said.
"Huh, ouh have you done it?" asked Arin after regaining consciousness from his reverie.
"Not yet, now it's still on the street not yet the night market. I already know there looks like the Ferris wheel is still asking what I've been asking yet," Raven replied with a shake of the head.
"Hehehe...," Arin replied with his
grip "Haha hehe haha hehe, let's go down to queue for the counter" Raven said.

"Raven see that yuk, buy this yuk, go up that come on, buy this again yuk" Raven was a little overwhelmed by Arin's behavior which was like a kindergartener who wanted to buy this. But Raven didn't mind at all because Raven was used to all of Arin's behavior.
"Arin you're not tired from the constant running" Raven asked.
"It's not why I'm tired here, it's a place to play with food so it's a shame if we just walk around here," Arin replied with her cheeks full of food.
"Yes, you're right, what else do you want to buy?" asked Raven.
"Hehe, I want to buy ice cream, it seems delicious," Arin immediately ran to the ice cream
stand "Halah all the food you see you always say is delicious," Raven immediately caught up with Arin.

"Raven pesen how much ice cream is delicious" Arin asked, pointing to her ice cream place.
"I don't get sick a lot later, the day after tomorrow we have a graduation ceremony when you get sick, it's not funny if you get sick and you don't participate in graduation," Raven said.
"After all, who said it's funny, yes, just buy two," said Arin.
"Well, that's it," Raven praised.

"Here's the ice cream Ven," Arin said, pushing matcha-flavored ice cream to Raven.
"Wuih matchaa thanks Rin, just know if I like matcha," Raven exclaimed.
"Yes, you are welcome, obviously you know dong Ven," Arin said proudly.
"Eh Rin, find a place to sit first, let's get tired of standing up and then from there, well there is an empty seat, let's go there," Raven said, pointing to an empty bench.
"yes, yes, it's just hard now that I'm tired, let's go there quickly," Arin replied.
They immediately walked to the chair and sat down together eating the ice cream they had just bought. They don't forget the storytelling events they always do every day.

"Well it must have been a gluttony," Raven sarcasted.
"Hehe, yes, it doesn't feel strong anymore," Arin replied with his signature grin.
"How can you accommodate it again, it's the stomach, from the beginning we just go in, you just run directly to the food stand, so let's go home already at night, tomorrow we have to rest fully at home to prepare the day after tomorrow" Arin and Raven also moved from their seats.
"Bentar, this is your mouth with a lot of ice cream marks like a kid just eating it," Raven said as she cleaned Arin's mouth with her hand, Arin froze from Raven's treatment.
"Eh ahaha yes, thanks for being cleared by Ven" Arin replied with a clumsy laugh.
"Hm, yok now we're home," Raven said, grasping Arin's hand. Of course, Raven's actions made Arin hope more for her.

When they arrived at the parking lot, they immediately put on their helmets and rushed home.

When I got home Arin "Rin
has reached the gate of your house," Raven said, stopping her bike.
"Thank you, Ven, for playing until the evening. Be careful on the road, Ven doesn't have to speed," said Arin.
"Iyaa Arin is beautiful, I've been there quickly in and changed clothes, brushed my teeth, kept sleeping," Raven replied, stroking Arin's head.
"Ready, yes, if I go in first, I'll get Ven," Arin said, waving goodbye.
"yes I'm home too, Rin" Raven then returned Arin's wave of the hand, and Raven immediately pulled the gas towards the house.

Now Arin lives alone at the door of his house.
"Oh, why the hell is this feeling in the past when it was praised by Raven, it's not like this used to be ordinary but now it's actually become this," Arin said quietly. Arin enters the house and carries out what Raven tells him to do.

And there came the day Raven and Arin officially graduated from school. And they also carried out many events. In a beautiful school garden with many trees around the park coupled with the crowded atmosphere of other students who are joking and the clear night sky, that's where the two of them spend their time as friends.

"The night sky rin is so beautiful, like you" Raven chirped.
"yes, good, but you don't have to gombal either time Ven," Arin replied with a red tinge on her cheeks.
"Who gombal you are so beautiful, especially plus the dress you are wearing now," raven praised.
"yes, it's up to Raven" Arin retorted.

"Oiya Rin, I can talk to you about something. But promise don't tell anyone," Raven said a little dubiously.
"You can, what are you doing," Arin replied.
"So tomorrow I want to go to America to continue my education there and follow my fiancée as well," raven explained.
It's like slicing Arin's heart after hearing Raven's remark that she has a fiancée.

"Uh, you didn't say from yesterday-yesterday if you already have a fiancée" Arin asked.
"Well because we're fiancées too because of an arranged marriage Rin, so yes I'm still not sure I want to tell you," Raven replied.
"Even though you're fiancées because of an arranged marriage I hope you can love each other," Arin said with a forced smile.
"Obviously, maybe this is a gift from god for me because I have been waiting for him for 4 years," Raven said with a sincere smile.
Again Arin felt the same pain a second time.

"Wuih, surely you will be a happy family hahaha. Looking forward to the invitation, Ven. Let's go home and the event is over, it's getting tired," Arin
said "Let's go to the parking lot," Raven said.
"I'm sorry Ven, but I've been picked up by my mother in front," Arin replied.
"Ou's okay, dadah rin," Raven said, waving a hand.
"Yes, ven, see you again in the future, okay. Don't forget to be happy with him and let me try to forget this feeling" the last sentence was certainly not said by Arin loudly, and Arin also returned Raven's wave. Arin began to shed her tears without Raven's knowledge.

They then went to their respective homes in opposite directions, just like Arin's feelings for Raven.

It turns out I'm not what you expected so why I wish for you. And it turned out to be true yes, wishing excessively is painful. Now I regret that I once expected more with you, this is not your fault but rather the fault of myself who wished too high of you.

And if I want you to be with me it's useless because what you love is not me but your past that has been with you for a long time. And your happiness is with him not with me so it's no longer possible for me to survive and maybe if I survive all I get is a wound because what you want is not me, so now the best path for me is to give up and retreat to get you which I can't possibly reach now. Don't expect more because you are in love instead of being loved~Arin




."¥¥¥".
."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...