Victory Over Anxiety


Victory Over Anxiety

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.” (Philippians 4:11)

Today’s Morsel:  One of the major weapons that Satan has employed against the church today is the weapon of anxiety.  No matter where I travel, or what church I attend, I find people are in a state of worry, apprehension, nervousness, and concern.  Their lives seem to be filled with anxiety.  How did the church and so many people that God Himself gave His power to become so hoodwinked and deceived?  Have we forgotten the exhortation that speaks to us to not be weary in well doing?  Have we forgotten the exhortation that speaks to us to fear not?  Have we forgotten the exhortation that speaks to us to be strong and of good courage?  Have we forgotten the exhortation that speaks to us to not allow our hearts to be troubled? Somewhere, we must get a hold of God’s word and be content.  Anxiety is not of God.  As Jesus said, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom."  (Luke 12:32)  Overcome anxiety with the weapon of the word.  

Sing: He gives strength to me, as I worship Him, as my heart is filled with praise.  Jesus breaks the bands, when I raise my hands. He gives glorious victory.

Thought For Today:  Be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...