Tips For Making It Clear What Your Boundaries Are

Tips For Making It Clear What Your Boundaries Are

By Rosina S Khan

You need to draw in your boundaries before you can set forth your day. Why are they necessary? How would it benefit? Read on to find out.

For example, If I am on a night out far away from home, I wouldn't overdo anything in spite of my freedom. I wouldn't start smoking, drinking and get allured to drugs. I have full self-control and self-discipline to avoid these things and still make my day. I drive safe back home.

As another instance, if I am married, I will back up and stay with my husband 100%. There is no meaning in looking around and flirting with other guys, putting my relationship at stake.

If my friends come up with an idea to a distant place for sight-seeing and tourism, I wouldn't just jump at the idea. I would do some research on the place they are planning to visit. If I am happy, I will accept their invitation.

If someone criticizes me at work, I wouldn't backfire. I would try to take it easy and see the matter from his point of view. More likely, I will learn something here. If I find it to be destructive, I would start to outdistance and eventually stop communicating with him for my peace of mind.

If I have children and they are being naughty, driving me nuts, I would take control of the situation, calm them down and make them busy at playing with clay, dolls, cars or even coloring and painting.

If I make mistakes at home or work with any of my tasks, I know I have been taking it too serious and I find a way to liberate myself, by laughing over myself.

If someone says something wonderful about my get up or accessories, naturally I feel good about myself and I find a way to repay it some other time in an elegant way so that a wonderful friendship strikes.

If at a shopping center, I see gloomy and tired people at checkout counters, I feel sorry for them. As if putting myself in their shoes, I understand how boring and hard it is for them. I do not overdo anything but leave them with a smile. A smile can do wonders, you know.

These are some of the boundaries I would set for myself to keep myself cool and steady, going happily about my day. How would you like to put in your boundaries for the greater good of yourself and loved ones?

Rosina S Khan has authored this article. For a wealth of free resources based on stunning fiction stories, amazing self-help eBooks, commendable articles, quality scholar papers and valuable blogs, all authored by her, and much more, visit: http://rosinaskhan.weebly.com. You will be glad that you did.

If you would rather like to access her terrific collection of eBooks based only on fiction and self-help and download them for free, visit: http://www.facebook.com/RosinaSKhan.hub. You won't be disappointed and remember to like her Facebook page.

Article Source: Tips For Making It Clear What Your Boundaries Are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...