Decision-Making EFT Procedure

How to tap for decision-making is made easier in this article. For example: "I want to know how to resolve indecisions such as part of me want to go out, and part of me want to stay home; or part of me want to go to the gym, and part of me want to stay in bed".

There are two parts of this dilemma that I see. Let me put them forward to you and see what resonates. The first part is the easy one. It is about how use EFT to decide between two options. The second part involves more complexity within the issue that seems to be the problem but is actually just a surface issue which may or may not respond to tapping directly on it.

For the first part, the tapping procedure is a very simple adaptation. Let us take the example of part of me wants to go out, and part of me wants to stay home. Draw on a piece of paper or in your mind's eye, a horizontal line. On one end of this line write "Go out". On the other end of this line, write "Stay home".

Now run your finger along this line. Keep going back and forth slowly until your finger rests at a point. This point is closest to the option that you currently feel closest to. It may be in the middle, or it may be closer to, for example, "Go out", or it even may be exactly at one option, for example, "Stay home". Do not think too much about this, just allow your finger to feel its way and quickly mark that point without any further thought. Then tap, using your favourite form of EFT. For example, you can simply have the Setup, if you use one, of "I allow what is right for me right now, and that's OK", or "Even though part of me wants to go out and part of me wants to stay home, I deeply love and accept myself", Then tap on all your usual points, one at a time, interchanging the statements "Go out" and "Stay home". Do two round of EFT tapping like this, then re-assess.

Repeat the above step exactly as is. This makes it very simple. When your finger finally rests on one point closer to, or on, one of the two options, and that finger position does not change, then you are done. That option is your final decision.

If the above tapping keeps oscillating and changing for over an hour, then stop. This is where the decision does not involve something simple but something more complex. Somehow and subconsciously, the decision in this case would mean consequences, and it is the consequences or the root causes thereof that you need to tap on. The following list of consequences are all from client experience in actual client sessions. Read them and see which resonates more with how you feel: "If I go out, I might meet someone, and that means commitment and that means suffering like my parents did"; "If I go out, I might be unfaithful"; "If I go out, I will have to find interesting things to say"; "I'm too fat to go out"; "If I stay in, that will mean I'm a boring person"; "If I stay in, they will talk about me behind my back"; "If I go out, it will be yet another disappointing night, and I am fed up with disappointment". All of these are tappable statements. Simply tap them on all the points, over and over again, alternating between the statement, and "Whatever my decision, it will be the right one for now." tap on anything that comes to you from this. Ideally, I would recommend at least one session with an EFT Practitioner for the complex situation, as it is good to have someone else hold a safe space for you while you tap. If you are adept at tapping on your own in safety, then just go ahead and explore all the possibilities that come from this tapping, step by step.

I hope this helps and wish you peace, calm, and satisfaction with your decisions.

� Suzanne Zacharia 2017. Of course, you are advised to consult with your medical practitioner before embarking on any course of alternative, complementary, or beauty therapy. Want to use this article? You can, as long as you credit me with it and invite your readers to get my FREE "EFT How-to for You" and regular free EFT Tapping script samples in my newsletter at http://www.EFT-Scripts.com - New to EFT? No worries, just get your own copy of "EFT How-to for You" and start EFTing with ease very soon!


 By Suzanne Zacharia


Article Source: Decision-Making EFT Procedure

1 comment:

  1. Malegra 100mg Tabletis consisted sildenafil citrate active ingredient. Malegra 200mg is the most prescribed in the world, and easily available all over the world. Malegra 200mg has some side effects and some contraindication, so please take information from your doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...