The Steersman


By Joshua Clayton

In reality our universal mind is our helmsman, and we are Captains of our ships with very little real control. I will explain exactly what I mean as the article goes on. First, I would like to say though, that: We are masters of our fate and captains of our souls. Just, not like we think, though. We have to give definite and genuine directions to our selves deeply to get anything we want, otherwise, nothing is clear. With that reality understood and dealt with to an extent, we can get into something realistically fantastic.

Failure is how we learn. Success grows from many failures or what does not work. Like the chess computers that learn from thousands of failures at once in their systems, we ultimately get it. Although the failures seem slower to us because we do them "one by one", it all works on the same principle. Only there is a choice and a catch, we can quit and not succeed or we can go on and ultimately succeed. The only difference between us and that computer is the genuine choice to quit or ultimately succeed, the rest is pretty much mechanical.

We are the steering column and in the driver seat of our lives then, if we quit, we are sinking corks of our lives and not there in that driver seat of life. Sure that sounds a little extreme, but that is a logical reality for everyone, the best and the worst of us. Face it.

All direction ultimately, do not get me wrong, comes from within, yes indeed, but we really have to want what we are going for whatever the goal is.

So, I am going to do something "truly scary" in the last part of this article: I am going to be totally and fully honest with you: We all have a choice to succeed or fail, and life is an individual proposition, we do or we do not, there is not really a "try" or any purgatory choice in between. We have a choice to quit or succeed. That is our only reality, that is our only key to the door of reality. When I say the word "steersman" in my title, that is what I mean: We all have a choice to do or not to do and there is not any in between for that.

Our personal reality is what we make it or we are as action oriented or inactive as we decide to be.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...