Telecommuting: How It Supports A Green Lifestyle


By Debbie Frye

These days people are more interested in saving time energy, and ways to make their lives easier and more productive all at once.Our world is changing fast and sometimes it is hard to keep up.

Being a Baby boomer in a world filled with so many technical challenges to learn and keep up with can be a little intimidating. It is important though to familiarize yourself and try to keep up to date with how to stay connected without losing yourself in the mix. But working from home has improved my overall attitude about work, and has helped me to be more productive, and creative while at the same time helping to do my part in working towards a Greener way of living.

How I am benefiting from working at home

First I am saving money on gas every week! And although the price of gas has gone down, I am taking that money that I saved, and putting it towards investing in my business. I choose my own hours to work and by working in blocks of time, I can manage to get many things accomplished in an allotted amount of time, and also take breaks and a walk or do some yoga stretches in between.

Eating a healthy meal through the day is important to me being vegan, and health conscious of what I am feeding my body as well as my mind. I can eat at leisure setting a block of time, just for eating as well as for breaks and I still get everything accomplished in an efficient and timely manner. Still being professional and at the same time taking good care of myself, so I can work at my optimum best.

Telecommuting can ease the stress of having to commute back and forth to work in bad weather. It will definitely save some wear and tear on your vehicle and tires and save the time it would take to get back and forth from work. It can also save you money on dry cleaning costs!

Another great reason to work from home and help support a green lifestyle, because dry cleaning uses Perchloroethylene, a toxic chemical that is very harmful to our environment, and if you are concerned with helping reduce toxins you can look up where to find a green dry cleaner in your area instead.

Working from home enables you to work for longer periods and more comfortably by being in surroundings that are stress-free and conducive to your overall benefit. Create a workspace free of clutter. Make sure you have some water to keep hydrated. Have all of the tools and implements you may need close by to help you work efficiently, and so you do not have to keep getting up and down. Turn off all distractions unless some soft music in the background helps. And enjoy creating those masterpieces!

I am myself working at home and learning new skills that are helping me to grow a business from home and you can too! Click on this link for more information to get you started learning how to make money from home, online and living an autonomous life. http://livemydreamlifestyle.com/

Article Source:  Telecommuting: How It Supports A Green Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...