Visualize the Future That You Want

Visualize the Future That You Want

By Daniel Blanchard

As a teen there were two things that I used to do that made a huge difference in the levels of success that I was able to achieve. The two things that I did were delivering newspapers every morning before school and jogging every night after dinner.

The paper route was a good thing because it taught me how to get up early every morning and allowed me to make some money. This enabled me to become more self-sufficient at an early age. However, it was not the paper route all by itself that produced the real magic that I am talking about here.

Jogging every night after diner was also a good thing because it taught me to exercise regularly and helped me learn to push through fatigue and pain. It also helped me to maintain a high level of fitness and energy that enabled me to excel in both sports and in life. However, it too by itself, didn't create the magic that I'm talking about in this article.

The magical success that I am talking about here that can happen for anyone of us, happened to me by mistake when I was still just a teen. The magic came as an indirect result of my daily paper route and running. During those times I was all alone every day on my early morning route and late nightly jog. And while being all alone I had nothing to do except to daydream about what I wanted in life. As I got older experts from all fields and all walks of life have taught me that this daydreaming thing is really called visualization. And visualization is one of the greatest success secrets out there.

Now teens, go learn, lead, and lay the way to a better world for all of us. Make sure that you make time to visualize the future that you want on a daily basis and you too will increase your chances of making those day dreams come true. And once again, thanks in advance for all that you do, and all that you will do...

Award-winning author, speaker, and educator Dan Blanchard wants you to daydream more. Vizualize your way into the life you want. For more great tips from Dan please be sure to visit his website at: http://www.DanBlanchard.net. Thanks.

Article Source: Visualize the Future That You Want

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...