Stay away to keep

."¥¥¥".



The story begins when I enter in a not so magnificent tutoring, just a simple old building with yellow paint. I signed up with my best friend, let's just say his name is Arum. The location of the tutoring place with my house is not so far away, maybe only 3 km. Since my parents were working and couldn't take me, I set off with Arum. At that time, Arum and I didn't know anyone there. Just got acquainted with a man named Jason. At that time, she was just an only child and lived with her parents

"Hi, whose name are you?" He said to get acquainted "I'm Candice and this is my friend, Arum" "Wow, greetings know yaa, I'm Jason" "Hope we can be good friends
"

Sahutku with Arum.
"Hehe, yes" He retorted with a smile

As long as you know Jason. The nature is different from others. In addition to being emotional, he is also humorous, and can dilute the tense atmosphere in his class. He likes to pester me with Arum. He is also a smart boy.

After the class was over, he always played games with his friend, Fadil. The two of them played while waiting for isya's time. Arum and I sometimes wait for pick-ups by buying packaged drinks and snacks. After the call to prayer, it is a sign of the entry of isya prayer time. We also prayed together in a prayer room where the tutoring was small and simple, but enough for the four of us. After the isya prayer, he went to pay with his friends. Sometimes he uses a red scoopy bike or his ontel bike is red as well. I remember the time he greeted me and Arum before leaving for a paycheck. He smiled at me and Arum.

"Kasian hasn't been picked up yet" He said mockingly of me with Arum.
"Let it be," I replied with Arum a little annoyed.

1 year passed. I've moved up to the 9th grade of junior high. The more people who signed up, the more friends I had at the time. It turned out that almost all of my friends who had just registered at the tutoring place, they were 1 school with Jason. Arum and I tried to get along with them.

I once met Jason during a fundraising jamboree. He was the squad leader at the time. Our school and his school are scrambling to win. Sometimes, I pass in front of his tent. Jason mocked my school and Arum.

"Surely your squad won't win" he mocked
"Just watch out, just look at it later" I and Arum retorted.

And in fact it was our women's squad that won. The boys' team won the championship.

Every day, I always joke with Jason. So it is with Arum. Every time a learning class is over, there is always room for us to laugh together. After a long time, this feeling also appeared. Yes, I love Jason. Unbeknownst to me, it turned out that Arum also liked Jason. I don't know Jason's true feelings. Some say he has doubts between liking me or Arum. Before long, I was hurt when I found out Jason was dating another schoolboy. That's when I harbored my feelings. I don't want to think about it all.

Also Read More:

 


In the third month, which is March. My Les-lesan place is closed. I was saddened to hear that. But at that time I had got the number through Arum. I'm getting closer to Jason.

"The plan is to enter the cottage or high school?" I asked.
"Between entering the cottage or high school, hope"
"This is almost a suitable cottage" He replied again
"Why don't you just enter a public high school?"
"Told by my parents to enter the islamic boarding school, but I also God willing, comfortable there" "
Oyy why are you just silent?" He asked after a long time without me answering
"Gapapa," I'm actually sad that he entered the boarding school, but it's also for Jason's good.
"Want to play together?" Invite him
"Yes, but don't take long" "Yes, ready to do it"

After playing for a long time, We ended it because it was late at night. I quickly prepared to go to bed.

It seems that Jason already knows if I like it. But I tried to be casual so as not to be seen my feelings towards him. After 10 days have passed. I was surprised because he wanted to end all conversations and didn't want to chat with me anymore.

"Why have you changed lately?" I asked
"What does that mean?" He asked because he didn't understand the meaning of what I said.
"I mean you're not what you used to be" "I actually want to end all our conversations, but I'm not good with you" "If you want to be, I won't mind" "


You want it that too?"
"yes, I also know if you definitely want to focus on getting into the cottage" "Well, thank you for everything" "I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong before" "Yes, I am too" "You're a good person I've met" "You're good too"
"I'm sorry, Assalamualaikum" "Waalaikumsalam"





Before long my number was blocked with Jason. I was very sad at the time. I also just found out that it was Arum who told Jason to be close to me. Not of his own accord. Maybe it's because Jason likes Arum. I don't know. To be clear, Jason may never have liked me

I went through my days giving up the incident. At the end of semester 2, I graduated from junior high school. I heard Jason chose to go to the Islamic boarding school in Surabaya. I hope that he adjusts life there.

At the time of graduation, the tutoring party invited all my batches to attend the halal bihalal event. Me and Arum came. I saw Jason present there. But I didn't dare to look at him. Sometimes when I see Jason, He also looks at me. I instantly averted my gaze.

I'm trying to get rid of my feelings for Jason. Sometimes when I go out of the house to buy something, I suddenly see Jason riding his scoopy bike towards the North. Maybe after the dhuhur prayers in the mosque. That meant he was at the time home from the cottage.

I always discuss Jason when he comes out with Arum.
"It turns out that Jason now has a younger brother" "Oh yaa, just got to know"
I said, putting on a shocked expression.
"By the time I passed yesterday in front of his house, his Father was holding his sister on the front porch of the house" He explained.

It has been 2 years since the incident. I've forgotten and don't think about that incident anymore. I've focused on my school. I'm currently in the 2nd grade of high school. During the month of Ramadan yesterday, I just follback on Instagram with Jason at first.
But I was surprised that Jason contacted me via instagram dm.

"Assalamualaikum" "Waalaikumsalam" "I only apologize to you for the past incident" "I'm the one who apologizes" "Yes, you're welcome" "




You didn't sleep?"
"Later ae for a while" "
How's it going?"
"Fine, you alone?"
"Thank God it's also good" "
Have you come home from the cottage?" I asked again
"Not yet, it's me pdr" "Oh yes"
I said ending the topic

I'm glad I've made up with Jason. I guess, that's more than enough. Although I sometimes get jealous when I see Jason's closeness to Arum on instagram or whatssap, I don't mind. The most important thing is that Jason has already made up with me. I can only see the story and the post an ig. I can only admire it from afar. I already know, people who are in our lives, all have their time. If the time is up, then it must be ready and sincere.


."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...