Go I've Been Happy

."¥¥¥".


My name is Clara, I have a lover who is like me, she loves me so much and I love her too.

At first I was hesitant to accept it but he convinced me. I'm really happy with him.

"You don't eat?" he asked.
"Nope, no more eating" I replied.
"Eat huh? I feed it" his remarks pleased me, instantly my laziness disappeared.

I was fed by him and every now and then he threw jokes that made me laugh, he was the kind of lover who was both humorous and romantic. How lucky I am to have it.

It didn't feel like my meal was finished.
"Want to eat again, don't you?" he asked.
"Nope, I'm full" I replied.

After he fed me we walked the street looking for the wind, like a typical courtship, always holding hands and smiling at every second.

"I want to go to the toilet there seems to be a call of nature, you wait here for a while, okay" he said.
"yes, I'm waiting" I replied.

I waited for him by playing with my phone and looking around, some were taking their children walking on the street, some were dating and many other activities.

Also Read More:

 


Until one day I was surprised when someone called me. He is not my boyfriend but someone else.
"Clara!".
"Alan?" I said softly. I don't know why my feelings that had been happy just now became sad instantly.
"Where are you going? I'm looking for you, I miss you" the statement surprised me, why is it looking for me? didn't he leave me himself.
"Why?" I asked.
"I'm sorry to have left you, please forgive me" he said looking very apologetic.
"I've forgiven you a long time ago it's just that this pain will never go away" I said softly.

"I want to correct my mistake to you, will you give me a chance?" he never made small talk.
"Can I hold your words?" I was confused, not knowing what to say.
My eyes became glazed with tears, fleeting painful memories perched on my heart and mind, it felt really painful.

"I've got a new lover, go" I said to him.
"I'm sorry, sorry for the pain you endured" he said.
"It doesn't matter, that pain has become a friend who always accompanies me" I said.
"May you be happy with him, I don't know who I don't know and I hope you won't feel pain like I hurt you".
"I say goodbye, thank you" he said goodbye to me.
She started to leave and disappeared from my sight, the tears I had been holding back from earlier were starting to come out on their own.

With you it hurts but I know what love is when I'm with you, all the good and bitter memories I always keep in my memory.

Goodbye, we are just a masalalu who will go with their own path, me with my way and you with your way.

"May you be happy, Lan".

."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...