Meeting 1 Day, Her Heartache Years

."¥¥¥".



I, so grateful to meet him.
"Ma'af.. I'm late."
"It's really long.. I'm almost rusty here."
"idiiih.."
He introduced me to the meaning of life, and now he is in front of me. I leaning on my bike looked off the woman's radiant face.

"So the road?" He asked resuscitating my reverie.
"Come on.." I left, and the woman tailed me.

In this garden we chatted supplely, though a little nervously, occasionally I circulated my gaze at her smile. "Uwaaah is so sweet" "
A-what?"
"Nope.. nope.."
"You.. what did you say just now?" He was very enthusiastic.
"Nope.. it's there is a betta fish in the lake."
"Ngaco, where is there a betta fish here." His left hand covered his mouth, his right hand hit me. ughh.. Girls' reflexes are like this when laughing?.
"It hurts woii" my screams made him hit me even harder.
"Hahaha.. Ma'af.. Ma'af"

“.. I'm really excited.. because I remember the first time we met." She said as she wiped away her happy tears.
"ooh.. I remember too! At that time you wanted to kill me to that lake, right?!" Yes.. I recall those bittersweet memories.
"Not really.. I accidentally hit someone who was picking up betta fish by the lake."
"YAA!! THAT'S ME.. the one you pushed it was me." damn it again I couldn't swim.
"I'm just playing kites" his face instantly became one.
"Yes.. yes.. Never mind your sadness."

I took him around the park, bought him ice cream, fast food. and, you guys must know his expression by now. eat, laugh, smile, eat again. Until his mood was cheerful again. But not with the contents of my wallet.

"You really don't want to?"
"Nope, just for you." Inwardly then I said, "uwaah the way she eats is so sweet TwT" this woman sitting beside me wiped the food stains that stuck to her upper lip using her tongue. *GHAACK* I'm up to a nosebleed at it.
"You.. blood.. there is blood.. you bleed." The panic, made me quickly come to my senses.
I tried to touch using my fingers..
"A.. ahh.. blood.. aaah..!!" And sure enough, I felt the blood was red, it made me panic and limp.

The light of the day began to slip westward, under a shady tree, we both enjoyed the breeze hitting its leaves. He who sat on the bench, patiently held the weight of my head over his thighs.
"You're unique.. motor boy, but afraid of blood. Also can't swim."
"noisy.." I said still in a weak state. Yet he just smiled a little.

From behind the handkerchief he lent, I really admired his smile. That's why I want to accompany him for the past 3 years. Her kindness, sweetness, and sometimes her unexpected behavior made me reluctant not to think about it.

"Leave it like this. just a minute." I said.
"Ok.. as long as you are comfortable." Her smile, the caresses of her hands, and the cool breeze left me closed for a moment. So comfortable to be on his lap.

"You know what? You are the 3rd person I love after papah and mamah".
I vaguely heard him speak.
".. I'm so happy to be able to walk together, riding night together, even a day without news from you, I feel upset. It feels like I'm afraid of one of my loved ones leaving me."
"Stop it.." I said to myself.
".. but I trust you so much that you can't possibly leave me, right?"
"Please don't keep going.." I thought.
".. I have even prepared our household needs later, prepared names for our children, and also..." Slowly her soft voice began to disappear. It's like a sleep conductor for me. It's so comfortable, it feels like I want this kind of atmosphere forever.

Also Read More:

 


How long have I been asleep? I don't know? I slowly opened my eyes.. 'aahh.. what a glare." The darkness that suddenly turned into a white light, made my head a little dizzy. Noticing something was wrong, I squinted my eyes. And..
"Where is he? Hey... Where are you?"
I was just alone on this bench, "whereas I just felt the caress of his hand on my head, but... why did he leave?"

I continued to look for it around the park, running and not paying attention to the steps, I fell into the lake. "Please.. To... Ng.."
I tried to reach for anything, I tried to hold the water on the surface, but to no avail. I panicked even more. At that time I saw her, My woman was standing on the outskirts of the lake, there was someone next to her. Who is he?.
"To.. Long.. Hey.. help.. a.. me.."
I tried to approach him, but the stronger I tried to get closer, the more attracted I became to the middle of the lake.
"I can't swim.."
"Please.. a.. me" "
To.. long.."

The body also began to limp, slowly running out of oxygen and drifting towards the depths of the lake. Why? Why didn't he help me? And the look on his face looked ordinary as if nothing had happened, even though I was drowning, and he knew if I couldn't swim. Also who is the person beside him?
In this end of my life, my inner self wonders? Why? And who is he?

The sunlight that penetrated the water, slowly began to feel dark. My body moved on its own towards the bottom of the lake. It hurts anjriiit...

"You've been asleep?"
Her voice is so soft, I know that voice, so you're still here huh?
"Yes.. nih again sleeping" "You ngaco, where is there anyone sleeping talking, hahaha"

Hearing him talk like that, I smiled, grateful that I was still in his lap. Contrary to what was in my heart, crying. "Never leave me"
The incident of myself drowning in the lake is just a sleeping flower. But it feels so real?

"It looks like we have to go" he said.
I got up, then sat down, and looked at the clock on his wrist. 5:35 p.m. time.
".. Yuk.. dah want to be dark." I replied first.
"Uh, I still have this.." she took something out of her bag.
"Taraa.. want?"
What he took out stunned me.
"What the hell? Eskrim? How come? Don't you keep it there?"
"yes, that's why you quickly abisin." He gave one to me.
"Just now when you slept, I bought this." He continued. Then we moved on to the place where my motorbike was parked.

"The ice cream is delicious, but how come it's so bad," I
said "Ya want to do it again, buy it only 2. Want more? I bought the cart."
"Don't make a joke, what the * is the cart."
Sometimes he makes you laugh, hahaha.

When you get to the parking lot..
"Thank you very much for today, I am really happy, to be able to walk together with you. This place is the place where we first met, and every weekend you accompany me here. All of that is a momment that means a lot to me."

I saw his eyes start to fill over. I don't say much here. I was about to hug her but I undone her. It was the first time I saw him experiencing deep sadness.
"K.. how come I'm so crybaby, huh.. ahaha"
She looked tough, and tried not to shed her tears. Then he gave me something. Going back, he took it from the bag.
"This.. I hope you can come on my show later."

He gave me a wedding invitation. Marriage of herself to an established man. I received the invitation letter, but it was so heavy in my heart to accept this fact.
"Yes, I must have come" "Thank you very much for taking care of me, thank you for accompanying me, and thank you also you are willing to share your attention with me" "

.. Thank you for this long."
That was the last phrase of him, before going towards the person waiting for him. The man leaning against the car door raised one of his hands at the two of us, motioning for this woman in front of me to come closer to him.

The twilight sun accompanied his departure, negating today's meeting through a wave of his hand. They also went to a new and happy life together.

In the meantime I was still grasping his handkerchief, which I had forgotten to return. The invitation letter he gave, I put under the jacket.

"Live happily for both of you." I said that probably only my bike heard it.

After putting on the helmet, I started my bike, and drove it on the streets. Someone I love has determined his life, now it's my turn to find my way in life.

~The End~


."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...