Everyone Is Responsible and Capable of Creating the Environment That They Feel They Deserve

***Did you know that everything in your life is there because in one way or another, that is the product or result of what you felt that you deserve? Everyone is responsible and capable of creating the environment that the feel that they deserve. We live in an amazing time, on an amazing planet with so many possibilities. Don't EVER take the time that you have today for granted. There is no way of knowing how many years on earth you have left until you die and view earth from the other side of the veil. It is so unfortunate to lose people that die before we were ready for their demise.

Having lost quite a few relatives to illness, disease and tragedy has really shaken me to speak up, speak out and to seek new ways to reaching my dreams. Time is a valuable commodity, until your time runs out! Not a single soul who has died and returned from death to comment about their experience has ever said that they regretted NOT working more and longer hours. Quite the contrary, many people who survived a near-death experience return with a zest and appreciation for life. They return to aid and assist people in-kind as an added benefit. Whether philanthropy is your calling or donating your skills and talents for teaching and reaching others, it's clearly your choice. Just be assured that most of your answers are not as far off the mark as you would think. Many people are being affected by the nuances of the times. Whether you are glued to the television set or to the Internet really has no bearing, get unglued and tune more into nature, people and invite more adventure into your life. Enjoy doing random things that are completely new or a learning experience-at best. Using different emotional, mental or physical attributes is a healthy way to invite new results for a more interactive, emotionally engaging lifestyle. Inviting a new environment starts by creating new experiences, attracting more people and possibilities into your energy field. Start accepting the fact that you enjoy and deserve to feel and awaken those happy neurons, receptors and astounding stimuli in your brain and mind. I could really go into detail about the mechanics of the mind and, though for this article, I will refrain. Awaken those cylinders and calibrate your fate- bring yourself the value and interaction that you crave. Communing and conversing with others of like-mind has you seeing yourself appreciated and deserving of more self-esteem and enjoyment!

Getting back to my first point of this writing: Everything and everyone in our lives was placed there by our own will, effort and ability to bring those things into our periphery. Some call it manifesting, others just say,"You get what your thoughts brought to you." In line with that way of thinking, I want to invite you to send me questions or suggestions for more articles that you would like to read. I would really like to be able to know what I can do to get closer to achieving a more successful existence.

Live life with more intention and less resistance to what keeps coming back to you over and over again. As much as I have been resisting teaching, it seems to circle its way back to me over and over again, and I find myself in a teaching environment yet again! I enjoy my students and they teach me so many lessons that very soon I will have to write a book on nothing but lessons that I have learned as a teacher in a classroom! It seems that writing, public speaking and teaching has chosen me and I am proud to do what I am called to do! I find teaching to be an easy feat and I relish in the fact that being in a teaching environment is also conducive to constantly propel, excel and strive to hone the craft- I love learning- so it works for me!

***I enjoy learning from you and from others offering me knowledge continuously!

*Writing daily especially for you, inspiring heartfelt, empowering passages!~

***Freelance Writer of Inspirational Articles, Motivational Speaker and Writer of catchy, trending, poetic- Advertising and more! You pick the venue and I will expertly write it for you!***You can reach me via U.S. mail in Orlando, Florida.~ Writing is my hearts genuine desire to reach the masses and teach, share, learn, motivate, or engage my readers in an original, poetic, whimsical or informative discipline. Thanks for reading this article. I invite you to follow me on my personal website, or on Twitter.**

Namaste,

@lorieannjermoun http://lorieannj.com/poetry-by-lorie-ann-j/


 By Lorie Ann Jermoune


Article Source: Everyone Is Responsible and Capable of Creating the Environment That They Feel They Deserve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...