Become a Life Coach CEO

Do you ever dream of having your own business and being your own boss? If you do I guarantee you that you are not alone. Many of us have or once had a deep burning desire to be a business owner. It is a calling just like anything other career move.

Being a business owner doesn't always mean that you have to spend thousands and thousands of dollars. You can become a business owner for a very affordable investment. I am referring to becoming the CEO of your own life coaching company. You can do it!

I am a business owner and I have been for a very long time, but I became a business owner because I lost my corporate nursing job due to corporate downsizing. But I knew that deep inside being my own boss was a dream of mine but I had no clue about how to get there. But through divine guidance I was connected to individuals who helped me and through faith my CEO dream became my reality. And I believe that the same thing can happen for you.

Becoming a Certified Life Coach can not only put you in a position to help others in an amazing way, but you can also become the CEO of your own life coaching company. If you feel like that it a part of your purpose then it is your time to make things happen. It is time for you to take steps of faith and live the life you dream about. If you never get moving your dream of becoming a CEO will stay stuck in your head day after day, month after month, and year after year.

If you are being divinely led to be your own boss then you must believe in yourself and trust God that He will not lead you wrong. You can make a decision today that can change the rest of your life emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and financially. And that is something that you deserve!

Dr. Shauntel Peak-Jimenez, Ph.D. is the founder of The Character and Self-Esteem (CASE) Institute, where she provides life coach training and certification programs to individuals to help them discover their divine purpose, and transform their purpose into profit.
To find out about becoming a coach please visit http://www.thecaseinstitute.com.


Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...