How to Motivate Yourself

Have you ever had those days or even weeks when you don't feel like it?

I'm about to share with you what has worked for me and for my students. You need to embrace the fact that most people, business owners or entrepreneurs also don't feel like it. They don't feel like picking up the phone, meeting people, fighting traffic, dealing with TSA, flying on the plane or showing for the events. Most of them don't feel like grinding, hustling, putting the effort or showing up from time to time but they do it anyway because they have crystal clear visions and purposes.

You've got to understand that even when they don't feel like doing it, they still do it. They show up! They grind when they don't want to. They stay in and study when their friends are partying. They pick up the phone when they feel like shit. They do the things others aren't willing to do so they can have the things others can only dream of. I just don't know any successful person who wakes up every day and feels like grinding or getting rejected on phone. I'm just unaware of anyone like that.

Well, you might think I'm just going to crush it when I feel like it. Here's the problem with that. At some point, you'll go from I'm capable but I just don't feel like it to I'm unable to do it when I feel like it. You might get in to a condition that it's no longer an option for you to do those things. You'll age or have health issues and you are unable to do them.

For example,when I woke up this morning, I didn't feel like working out. That little voice, evil, resistance or whatever you call it says, "Hey! You've been working out for three weeks straight. You're a little sore. Take it easy. It's okay to skip a day or two... "

I still went! If you learn to recognize that little voice, smash it in front of its face and then go do it, especially when you don't feel like doing it, you'll get the results you're looking for. Whenever I don't feel like doing it, that's a good indicator of I have to do it.

I wish I could tell you here's how to motivate yourself when you don't feel like it. There's just no such thing. What you need to tell yourself is this, I have to succeed no matter what.

So the real question is how do you do it anyway? Create a crystal clear vision that's so powerful and compelling that even that little voice still exists, you'll crush it. You'll become the person you want to become.

Just remember this, the things you want the most is on the other side of I don't feel like doing it.
For More Latest Tips & Secrets, Visit My Blog http://www.JacksonLai.com
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Poxet 30mg Tablet We are offering an effective range of products in Anti Cancers Oncology, HIV Treatment, Vaccines, Critical Care Products, Orthopedics, Neurology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Anti Diabetics, Respiratory, Antibiotics. Offered pharmaceuticals products are produced using only quality tested salts. These products are highly appreciated for their effectiveness, accurate composition, and leak-free packing. We have appointed qualified professionals. To interrupt free procurement processes,

    ReplyDelete

Informations From: Revisi Blogging

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...