Why You Need Somebody To Help You Make Money



Micheal Jordan had one. Alex Rodriguez had one. Puff Daddy had one. Oprah had one. All of these highly successful people and more have one thing in common. They all at some point in their life have had a life coach. They had somebody in their life who was there to give them support and advice. This person can be a family member, a friend, a teacher or even a sports coach, just somebody around you who can guide you in the way that you want to go. Concerning money, you want to go for somebody who already has money or who has made big money in the past so you can borrow their experience.

In my life I've had many mentors as I am always looking to people with more experience than me for advice on how I can become better in any area. This is the only way to truly gain loads of money in the quickest way possible, because when you borrow from the experience of somebody else, you cut out the time you lose from trial and error.

I can remember as a teen how I looked up to an older friend of mine who was strong and had big muscles. . At the time, it appeared as though he had the biggest muscles in the world outside of Hulk Hogan which led me to want some too. So I ended up asking him how to workout and he showed me which started me off on the beautiful body I have now.

Then there was my uncle who used to tell me the same story every week about a man who he knew who owned 18 apartment buildings. My uncle always used to say how easy it was to obtain and how you could gain so much money by doing this. I was so inspired by this story and others that by 24 years old, I had my first building. (It also helped a little that my uncle and my mother had already bought two houses of their own as well).

Then there was an older man I had befriended when I was looking for some direction in life. I didn't really know how to talk to women and I didn't really have much confidence in myself as a man. This man taught me how to be a man, how to stand up for myself and how to be when it comes to women. Without out him, I would probably still be buying random women drinks at the club hoping for a dance instead of fanning women off of me because I am married.

Well I hope you have received my point. If you are reading this then you obviously haven't been able to make large amounts of money by yourself. Realize that you have to work with someone or some people who know how to make money and I can guarantee you that your income will shoot to the places you have never imagined. You can get that dream car or house, whatever you want, just as long as somebody is showing you what to do.

Go to http://www.lmnworld.com
  
 
 
 

Hush Lil Birdie

Hush Lil Birdie Matahari rendah di udara berjemur di taman dalam cahaya keemasan; Kolam bersinar seperti madu dan pepohonan mulai terlihat ...